- Financial support if you have to take time off work to care for your child while they are self isolating 240321.pdf
For those pupils who would normally have intervention with Mrs. Houston on a Thursday morning you can contact her using firstname.lastname@example.org
She is happy to provide a weekly activity/worksheet to support your child which she can email out to you.
If you would like this additional support alongside their home learning then please do get in touch.
For the duration of the school Closures we are offering Free access to our Resources for Teachers, Students and Parents. Please feel free to share this link with your students. Follow the link for access! https://collins.co.uk/pages/support-learning-at-home
- The page will then allow you to click on the PRIMARY link
- Then click on the free access to Collins Big Cat ebooks
- Click on Collins Connect
- Click on the teacher link and log in with the user name and password
- Click on the Collins Big Cat tab
You will then be able to select the book band on the left hand side. These resources are suitable for most EYFS/KS1 dren. I hope you find this link helpful. If you are unsure which level your child is reading at, please don't hesitate to contact your class teacher.